Thursday, March 29, 2018

Saturday night reflection

Fourteen (14) degrees Celsius today was cool. Given that it is a Saturday a good number of people went out to the parks and spending time with family and friends. I was on my bike after a week of standing by as winter temps came back for  a week or so. Today I was looking for signs of Spring and there were very few flowering plants that are budding. Very hopeful signs indeed. But nature in Gyeonggi Forest Park is predominantly dry, golden brown and trees are still bare. As the Passion Sunday comes tomorrow and the Holy Week approaches it is good to reflect on the meaning of the passion and death of Jesus. +

No comments:

With you, I am well pleased

Sermon Title: “With you, I am well pleased” UCCP Maasin City, Southern Leyte 10 January 2021 Texts: Isaiah 55: 1-13; Mark 1: 4-11 Isaiah 55:...